♥ inspirational ♥

Enjoy the moment
Yesterday is gone,
Never to be experienced again;
Tomorrow is uncertain,
A candle that burns unseen.
The present alone can be lived:
Do not seek to borrow from yesterday’s joy,
Nor entrust your happiness to tomorrow’s hands.

Text

"Jadikanku Seindah Wanita Solehah"

♥ lets exchange your link with me ♥

heartbeat

♥ my luvly followers (thanks yar u all) ♥


♥ kita bersama ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥ dia seorang ibu ♥


.. assalamualaikum ..
.. entry nie di'post' sbb mode tgk WHI jap tadi ..
.. topic hari nie, 'BUANG EMAK' ..
.. masyaALLAH ..
.. sedih akue dgn topic yg diketengahkan hari nie ..
.. nak pulak ada tetamu undangan, ibu2 yg dibuang anak2 ..
.. maw tak menyentap jiwa sanubari nie? ..
.. apa nak jadilah kan ..
.. betul la org cakap, SEORANG IBU MAMPU MENJAGA 10 ORANG ANAK TAPI 10 ORANG ANAK BELUM TENTU MAMPU MENJAGA SEORANG IBU ..
.. dari topic nie, jelaslah yg pepatah kat atas nie betul ..
.. ada sorang ibu tue, dibuang anak sbb dah tak mampu ..
.. tak mampu nak menjaga si cucu ..
.. sbbnya?? ..
.. si ibu lumpuh separuh badan ..
.. ntah la kan dunia skrg ..
.. akue pon kadang2 takot akn wujud si tanggang moden dikalangan kami ..
.. hope kami dpt la menjadi anak yg bukan dilabel si tanggang kan ..
.. kita juga ..
.. sementara kita masih ada mereka, kita berbakti, sayangi mereka kan ..
.. jom kita hayati lagu kat bawah nie ..



Blessed is your face
Blessed is your name
My beloved
Blessed is your smile
Which makes my soul want to fly
My beloved
All the nights
And all the times
That you cared for me
But i never realised it
And now it’s too late
Forgive me

Now i’m alone filled with so much shame
For all the years i caused you pain
If only i could sleep in your arms again
Mother i’m lost without you

You were the sun that brightened my day
Now who’s going to wipe my tears away
If only i knew what i know today
Mother i’m lost without you

Ummahu, ummahu, ya ummi
Wa shawqahu ila luqyaki ya ummi
Ummuka, ummuka, ummuka ummuka
Qawlu rasulika
Fi qalbi, fi hulumi
Anti ma’i ya ummi
Mother... mother... o my mother
How i long to see o mother
“your mother, your mother, your mother”
Is the saying of your prophet
In my heart, in my dreams
You are always with me mother

Ruhti wa taraktini
Ya nura ‘aynayya
Ya unsa layli
Ruhti wa taraktini
Man siwaki yahdhununi
Man siwaki yasturuni
Man siwaki yahrusuni
‘afwaki ummi
Samihini...
You went and left me
O light of my eyes
O comfort of my nights
You went and left me
Who, other than you, will embrace me?
Who, other than you, will cover me?
Who, other than you, will guard over me?
Your pardon mother, forgive me



nota kaki : mama, u're the biggest give of Allah for me. mama, u hold me nine month and suffer. mama u feed me from ur blood and milk. mama, u stay sleepless all the nights holding me. mama, u teach me how to walk and talk. mama, u guides me and secures me. mama, you love me from start to end. mama, no one can take ur place. i love u so much mama. thnx being my mama n give birth for me mama. forgive me ya mama for da wrong and mistakes

0 comment received:

nuff

My Best Day

Daisypath Graduation tickers

We are Together

Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
We met it was Luck! We talked it was CHANCE! We became friends it was DESTINY! We are still friends it is FAITH! We will always be friends its a PROMISE!

PERHATIAN

Ini adalah laman web peribadi. Semua kandungan adalah benar-benar kepunyaan pemilik kecuali dinyatakan sumbernya. Mana-mana idea-idea dan isu-isu adalah berdasarkan kepada pandangan peribadi pemilik. Terima Kasih