♥ inspirational ♥

Enjoy the moment
Yesterday is gone,
Never to be experienced again;
Tomorrow is uncertain,
A candle that burns unseen.
The present alone can be lived:
Do not seek to borrow from yesterday’s joy,
Nor entrust your happiness to tomorrow’s hands.

Text

"Jadikanku Seindah Wanita Solehah"

♥ lets exchange your link with me ♥

heartbeat

♥ my luvly followers (thanks yar u all) ♥


♥ kita bersama ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥ I just finished watching Super Junior Full House ♥


.. assalamualaikum ..
.. huhhhh ..
.. I just finished watching Super Junior Full House ..
.. where 2 foreigners (Anya and Eva) were chosen to stay with the boys for 3 months (!!!) .. 
.. The last episode was super touching .. 
.. I super cried lorrr .. 
.. They did super cute stuffs for the last day .. 
.. And throughout the whole series, I'd been super laughing like super crazy .. 
.. I Like it so much .. 
.. Super woah ..
.. but I really-really hated that last episode of them ..
.. they have to separate finally ..
.. All of the sweet memories ..


F A V O R I T E      M O M E N T S.

OHHH. I have a lot.

.. The part in the bus where Ki Bum and Han Geng were playing the game Rock, Paper, Scissors, and Stone ..
~ the scence  where Hee Chul bumps his head on the roof (can it be called a roof?), and the arm rest of the chair ~
.. The time where they went to English Village, I love that episode. The passport part, dong hae challenging the foreigner arm wrestling, and Hee Chul’s attempt to take a picture and number of the female foreigner ..
.. Hee Chul’s surprise birthday party. Love his expression..cute maa ..
.. Super Junior learning English’s so funny. (You are so gorgeous, nice weather, obey me, just because, etc.) ..
.. There are a lot more, but I’ll leave it up to you to discover ..

.. urmmm, I think there is a lot of love in this group ..

.. There's still the Super Junior show for me to watch ..

.. daaaa all ..
.. gud nyte, sleep tight yar ..

^______^


0 comment received:

nuff

My Best Day

Daisypath Graduation tickers

We are Together

Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
We met it was Luck! We talked it was CHANCE! We became friends it was DESTINY! We are still friends it is FAITH! We will always be friends its a PROMISE!

PERHATIAN

Ini adalah laman web peribadi. Semua kandungan adalah benar-benar kepunyaan pemilik kecuali dinyatakan sumbernya. Mana-mana idea-idea dan isu-isu adalah berdasarkan kepada pandangan peribadi pemilik. Terima Kasih