♥ inspirational ♥

Enjoy the moment
Yesterday is gone,
Never to be experienced again;
Tomorrow is uncertain,
A candle that burns unseen.
The present alone can be lived:
Do not seek to borrow from yesterday’s joy,
Nor entrust your happiness to tomorrow’s hands.

Text

"Jadikanku Seindah Wanita Solehah"

♥ lets exchange your link with me ♥

heartbeat

♥ my luvly followers (thanks yar u all) ♥


♥ kita bersama ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Take me to your heart take me to your soul



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

assalamualaikum

lalalalala
okey ini tanda cik fadz happy mungkin
alhamdulillah
rezeki Allah
then tetiba nak layan jiwa kan
penangan random punya lagu dok play nie
sekali yang keluar, memang lagu yang tangkap chenta punya
mau tak layan
haishhh
then bley plak ushar lyric then sesuka hati nak tukar lirik tuannya yang asal
satu perkataan ja pon
sori ya uncle2 MLTR
cik fadz suka sangat dengan lagu nie
then cik fadz dok berangan yang cik fadz nyanyi lagu tue
(wah tetiba rasa nak hujan lebat lak kat luar tue)
bukan apa, kononnya nak nyanyi untuk future hubby nanti
wah gituh
classs kau cik fadz
hah sudah sudah
jom layan lagu peberet cik fadz nie

|
|
|
|
v

Hiding from the rain and snow
Trying to forget but I won't let go
Looking at a crowded street
Listening to my own heart beat

So many people all around the world
Tell me where do I find someone like you boy

Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I'm old
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true

They say nothing lasts forever
We're only here today
Love is now or never
Bring me far away

Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what love is - be my guiding star
It's easy take me to your heart

Standing on a mountain high
Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
I should go and see some friends
But they don't really comprehend

Don't need too much talking without saying anything
All I need is someone who makes me want to sing


nota kaki : jiwa terumbang-ambing bila teringatkan seseorang. parah macam nie. sabar ya wahai hati. sabar ya wahai jiwa. kalau dah dia memang pemilik tulang rusuk nie, tak ke mana jugak nanti. bak kata pepatah, "ikan di laut, asam di darat. dalam kuali bertemu jua." apapun, mengadu pada Allah ya.

0 comment received:

nuff

My Best Day

Daisypath Graduation tickers

We are Together

Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
We met it was Luck! We talked it was CHANCE! We became friends it was DESTINY! We are still friends it is FAITH! We will always be friends its a PROMISE!

PERHATIAN

Ini adalah laman web peribadi. Semua kandungan adalah benar-benar kepunyaan pemilik kecuali dinyatakan sumbernya. Mana-mana idea-idea dan isu-isu adalah berdasarkan kepada pandangan peribadi pemilik. Terima Kasih